Monday, February 24, 2014

“I will give them a heart to know me” Jeremiah 24:7.................So Blessed!!!


“I will sprinkle clean water upon you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleanliness, and from your idols I will cleanse you. A new heart  I give you, and a new spirit I will put within you; and I will take out of your flesh the heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statues and be careful to observe my ordinances”.  Ezekial 36:26-27



WISDOM ALONG THE JOURNEY..............................

As I dive into scripture, I find so much love, compassion, forgiveness and mercy. Best of all.....I find direction and guidance for my life. I find so much wisdom that keeps me on the “narrow path” so that my life is full of the Abundance of Creation!

“And to know the love of Christ, which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God”.  
Ephesians 3:19....Amazing!!!




Life is Amazing.......Every Day is a Great Day knowing that I have been pulled from the confusion of the world and focused on eternal things rather than earthly ones!

Pictures of Fun, Love & Life :)

Awesome Transformations happening on MercyShips!!
Coco (Grandma) Clare!
Journey of her Goiter Removal.......Pre-Op to Home :)





On her way to the Operating Room


Post - Op!!! 
She is sooo Cute!!!


On her way home



WELCOME HOME!!


I know I already said this.....BUT......She is so cute!!



Out-Patient Follow Up and Discharge!!



ANOTHER SUCCESS :).........PRAISE GOD!!!!!!


RANDOM PICTURES OF FUN!


VIEW DURING DINNER ON THE BEACH!


Italian Navy Ship was docked across the port from Mercy Ships.....They allowed us to visit and tour the ship!


Sorry.......I could not resist having a shot at his cute little "tush"!! :)


Relaxing the Atlantic Hotel Pool


Movie Night



More fun with the Seniors!!!



Andrea's brother is getting married, so she asked 5 women and 5 men to give their words of wisdom for   a long lasting marriage!

Their wisdom included "putting God first", always settling disputes privately, talking, sharing and good communication......the last lady did add on that "if your husband goes out of the house with clothes that don't match, then get him back in there and make him change"!! :)

Let love be genuine
Hate what is evil
Hold fast to what is good
Love one another with brotherly affection
Outdo one another in showing honor
Be aglow with the spirit
Serve the Lord
Rejoice in your hope
Be patient in tribulation
Be constant in prayer

Awe!...LIFE IS GOOD!!









No comments:

Post a Comment